How to recover the icon of Recycling bin off by accident.
Many people just deleting the Recycling bin by accident and does not know how to recover, then decided to make this article: Actually is not back to normal, but you can recreate the icon to access the trash and have virtually all resources to recover files for example.
Then try this
1. Click Start, then click My Computer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
3. Click the mode of display and clear the checkbox Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
4. Click Yes when the warning message appears, and OK to close the Options dialog box in the folder.
5. Click Folders on the toolbar. Note If Folders is not visible on the toolbar, point to the Toolbar menu display mode, and click buttons default.
6. In the left pane under folders, find the Trash folder and drag the Trash folder to the desktop. 7. On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
8. Click the mode of display and check the Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Click OK. cn vai rebuild the icon of trash and not the original, but it works as before.
How to insert subtitles in movies.
How to watch tv in msn.
How to load pages faster orkut.
How to speed up downloads.